Friday, September 7, 2007

Frogs, Butterflies, and Ballerinas

Today Rylee started her first day of ballet. I don't know who was more excited: her or me. But she certainly looked like a little princess. She woke up at 7am and wanted put her leotard on right away, even though her ballet class was not until 9:30am. When I picked her up and asked her what she learned today she told me she galloped and pretended to be a

butterfly and a frog
(pretending to be a frog basically involves lying on her tummy and pointing her feet toward her head...or at least that is how she demonstrated it). Just to warn you...I will probably have another ballet posting at some point in the future because 3 year olds learning ballet is just about one of the cutest things I can think of!


3 comments:

Daina Romney said...

She looks adorable. I love little girls in dance class. It is so sweet and fun for them. I wish Mairyn and Rylee lived closer. They would have so much fun doing this together.

Jami & Boys said...

more ballerina pictures, please! maybe one day i'll have a little ballerina girl in my life, but the way it's going it looks like i'm going to be surrounded by ball players for the rest of my life. rylee looks darling and i'm sure you're so proud!

Daybell's said...

Oh my gosh she is getting so big! Breklynn just started too! Those two together would be serious trouble. She looks so cute though! Miss you guys.