Thursday, September 13, 2007

I Was Tagged

JOBS I have had (and still have):
- Mom
- Dental Hygienist
- Dental Assistant
- Shoe Store Sales Associate (hated this job!)
- Receptionist for a tanning salon
- Waitress

MOVIES that I could watch over and over:
- Steel Magnolias
- home movies

Favorite T.V Shows:
- 24 (all time favorite)
- Grey's Anatomy
(and occasionally The Office and My Name is Earl)

Favorite Hobbies:
- Reading...recently Harry Potter...although that is quickly coming to an end :(
- walking outside (especially now that it is not so hot)
- boating/water skiing/tubing/swimming/skinny dipping (just kidding!)
- making things with my hands...whether its a craft, a scrapbook page, a new recipe, or refinishing a piece of furniture

Places I have lived:
- Chapel Hill, NC
- Provo, UT
- Layton, UT
- Salt Lake City, UT
- Gottingen, Germany (my Dad did a sabbatical for work here when I was 12)
- Canberra, Australia (where I was born)

Favorite Foods:
- almost anything chocolate
- Fresh fruit
- Fondue
- Greek cuisine
- Thai Cuisine

Places I would rather be right now:
- playgroup with Rylee's friends and their moms...I miss going!
- Hawaii with Rylan
- a Disney cruise with all of Rylee's cousins/aunts/uncles
- Smith Mountain Lake with my Dad

Websites I check Daily:
- my Gmail e-mail account
- my blog and those linked to my blog

2 comments:

Jami & Boys said...

good job, rachael -- thanks for playing the game! did you end up going to the park yesterday? i hope we didn't miss you. i had to leave a bit early to watch john wendt. talk to you soon.

Kristi said...

The skinny dipping comment made me laugh and read twice--you got me!:)