Saturday, September 1, 2007

My New Life...Our New Blog


May 13th, 2007. Whew! Am I glad that day has come and gone! Graduation was exciting but I must admit that I am super happy to be finished my degree. Life has slowed down to a more reasonable pace and now I have time to do all of the things I never had time to do before...like creating a family blog! I am hoping this blog will allow our family to stay in better touch with those we love who don't live close by. And for those who do, well, I know how much I enjoy viewing your blogs even when we see you regularly. So, visit often and enjoy!

3 comments:

Angela said...

HEY!!!!!! I was so excited to see your comment! I had a great time with you guys over break! I am heading to southern utah to find a reception site in a few minutes! woo hoo! Once I finally get my ring i'll post a picture! love you!

Jami & Boys said...

what a beautiful picture -- i hope this is printed, framed, and hanging in your home! i love it!

Kristi said...

Rachael! Your blog is awesome! I LOVE all the pictures. The one of you and Rylee is especially beautiful and special. I'm excited to check out your blog!