Monday, September 24, 2007

The Best of Both Worlds

Rylee is in two preschools this fall. One is at a local church on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9am-noon. She is in the "Penguin Class". The other was put together by three moms in our church (including me!). We call ourselves the "Sunbeam Preschool" because the 4 kids (one mom has twin girls) are in Rylee's Sunbeam primary class. So these next two weeks the Sunbeam Preschool is being held at my house on Monday and Wednesday from 10am-noon. Monday was Oral Health day! For me, it was like the best of both worlds: teaching what I studied in school to Rylee and her friends! We made these mouths with Lima Beans for teeth. I have dried glue all over my coffee table but who cares! They turned out so cute I had to take a picture!


3 comments:

Jami & Boys said...

What a great teacher you must be! I'm sure they loved it!

Kristi said...

That looks like such a fun day--I'm so glad you got a picture. It really captures a moment in time for you guys.

Brian Hays said...

MAN! That was such a blast to read your blog! I am totally jealous (should I admit that? :) ) of your stage of life. It looks so fun and rewarding! I read every single post that I needed to catch up on. It was so fun! I loved the winnie the pooh cake, rylee's ADORABLE ballet photos and the info about yourself. I forgot some of the funny jobs you had! BTW, the "oral health day" was awesome. And I promise to brush my 32 (?) teeth every day to keep them healthy! :)