Sunday, March 21, 2010


So, I thought I would post a picture...even if it was just one, just in case anyone still checks this...to let them know, yes, we are still alive and along with the spring season, my desire to blog is starting to bloom. So stay tuned for an attempt to catch up over the next week or so!

It's kinda ridiculous how cute this little guy is...I mean his eyelashes literally reach up and touch his eyebrows! Definitely a Hansen trait. Although I wish he could say he got it from me and that I could have eyelashes like that!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kathryn Palmer said...

He is getting so big. Looks like you have been out for walks in the the wagon. Love this warm weather!

Kenyon and Jaima said...

We still check this site every day. It the best way for us to see our good lookin grand kids. What a great smile. We will see you soon in person.

Justesen's said...

I can't believe how big Landon is, what a cutie-can't wait to see you all.

Ben and Rachel said...

Yes, it is pretty ridiculous how cute he is. It was so fun meeting him and seeing you again during our stay in Chapel Hill. Glad your family is doing well.

P.S. I still check your blog! Nothing fun really happens in winter anyway right? Welcome back to blogging (regularly).