Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I painted a tree in Landon's room! I was pretty happy with how it turned out considering I have never painted anything. It was supposed to have leaves but in the end I decided to leave it bare.

I am putting together a Baby book for Landon and figured I would document it along with other pictures of Landon's Room.




This is my favorite corner of the room and seat in the house...this is wear all the snuggling takes place!

We can't forget to pay tribute...even this year!
So while I was busy taking pictures...this little guy was working busily at my feet!





This is a daily event in our house...the only thing that varies is if it is the pots and pans, the DVD's, the books on the bookshelf, the toilet paper roll, etc. I should probably baby-proof things but it keeps him occupied for a few moments and he just has so much fun doing it!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

The tree looks awesome! His room is too cute.

Kenyon and Jaima said...

Love the room Rachael,Looks like Landon loves it to.He is growing up so fast and is such a cutie,wish we didn't have to miss so much of the kids growing up. He is reminding me a lot of Rylan getting into all kinds of things. Love you Landon can't wait to see you and Rylee,and of course your mom and dad.