Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Daddy's Girl


Rylee has been doing great in school especially with her spelling. She often wants us to tell her if she is right when she spells something. However, my favorite is when she just does her best even if its not perfect...such as when she is in her room for time out and can not even ask for help. Such circumstances produce the following:

"I Love you Dadda.

For you Dadda.

I love you Dadda.

From Rylee

Love Rylee

I love you Dadda.

I’m soree theat I wus being not gud.

From Rylee"

How can you stay upset after that? Especially when out of all the sentences she could have chosen when it was her turn for morning message she chose the following:



Definitely a Daddy's Girl!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

What a sweet girl!

Kenyon and Jaima said...

Rylee,Grandma and Grandpa love you and we are so excited to see you in a couple of weeks. WE especially love your sweet phone calls and all the beautiful art you have sent us. I still have your last pictures on our fridge. Your mom and Dad are lucky people to have such beautiful children. See ya soon sweet girl.