Sunday, July 6, 2008

The anticipation of the "Comment"

So, as you might know, I (Rylan), have taken over the blogging details of our family. I was excited a few days ago to finally post a story I thought was funny. It wasn't until I received NO COMMENTS that I started to question my own sense of humor. Well, turns out that I'm just not very "blogger savvy" if you know what I mean. I had changed the settings in my attempt to make the blog more fun and messed up the commenting section. Thanks to Adam and Karen for letting me know they weren't able to comment and that my story was actually funny, I was able to fix the problem. Once again I anxiously anticipate your comments .

3 comments:

Karen and Adam said...

Yay, we can post comments again! We weren't sure if you thought our comments were inappropriate for everyone to see... ;-) Your fly story is awesome and is worthy of comments. Keep the posts coming we love to see what is going on in the mystical land of NC.

Natalie said...

That story was absolutely hilarious! Seriously I was laughing out loud! Glad to be able to comment again!

Anonymous said...

I like the changes Rylan! It was so good to see you guys on the 4th! Rylee was really the hit of the party...everyone has been talking about her since then. She taught Mike's mom some ballet moves and told everyone on the porch that she was VERY UPSET that baby bear was not at the party with her. She is too cute!