Wednesday, January 2, 2008

The polar bears are coming!





Today we had some of the first snow flurries in Chapel Hill this year! It was made quite obvious to us that Rylee has very little understanding about what snow is when she saw the flurries and exclaimed "You know what this means! It means the polar bears are coming!" So since we had nothing close to a white Christmas and in light of the flurries today, I thought I would add them to the pictures myself! We had a wonderful Christmas in Georgia this year with Daina, Mark, Aidan, and Mairyn! We love spending holidays with them! Whether it be Christmas or Thanksgiving or Mother's Day or Martin Luther King Jr. Day ( all of which we have done since they moved to GA a year and a half ago) we always have a blast! We hope you all had a great holiday as well. Happy Hew Years!

4 comments:

Daina Romney said...

Hey I love the slide show, you are going to have to tell me how you did that. I also need some copies of the pics you took, You got some different ones than I did!! We had a great time with you guys and it has been a pretty boring week without you guys here.

Jami & Boys said...

loved the slide show and the posts! it was good to see you guys today and we'll have to do it again soon.

Catie said...

Rachel-- you guys are such a cute family. I got excited to see the flurries too. I hope we have just one little snow this year. Glad you had a great Christmas. We miss you guys.

melissa said...

What a cute slideshow. My favorite is the one with the kids at the top of the stairs. What's cuter than kids with bedhead? Nothing!