Sunday, May 2, 2010

Daddy's first extraction!

Rylee lost her first tooth at the beach this week! She was soooo excited. It had been loose forever. It was driving Rylan crazy that she let it get so loose and wouldn't just let him pull it out. But finally he convinced her making it his first extraction! He even numbed up the gum a little first with some topical anesthetic (a perk of being a future dentist's kid I guess). It was probably the easiest one he'll ever do! The tooth fairy even found us at the beach house and left a dollar bill. Apparently she keeps up with inflation because I think I got a quarter for each of mine.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kenyon and Jaima said...

Do you think I might get my dentist to pay me for pulling a tooth ? Congratulations Rylee on your latest rite of passage

Jami & Boys said...

wanted to keep my word to Rylee that i would look at the blog about her tooth :)
it was fun to have you guys over tonight -- we'll have to do it more.