Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Best in the World!

Carolina Girls...
...best in the world ...and so is their Basketball team!
Go Heels!
Yesterday we went with friends to see the Easter Bunny. I didn't even know they did this but apparently they do it every year...shows how much I shop at the mall. Rylee already admitted to knowing the Easter Bunny is not real. Just out of the blue one day she said "I know the Easter Bunny is not real because bunnies don't lay eggs, chickens do!" Then she quickly added "...and last year I saw Lance hiding the eggs in Grandma's bushes". Hmmm, I wonder which influenced her realization more! Anyways, looking back, I thought it was kind of a creepy bunny costume because unlike Santa, you couldn't even see the person's face. At first, he or she (still don't know which) was so motionless that I wasn't sure if it was just a big stuffed animal or if there was actually a person inside! Then he never spoke a word to us...just opened his arms for you to sit on his lap. Creepy huh? We got a picture out of it anyways and though Rylee reassured me she knew it wasn't the real Easter Bunny (at which point I thought...wait I thought you already knew the Easter Bunny wasn't real at all) I think she enjoyed it all the same!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kenyon and Jaima said...

Way to go tar heels,seems like we are good luck for Carolina. They had just won in 2005 when we came out to see you guys. It was fun seeing them win again. Rylee and Landon you are such adorable tar heels. Love the Carolina Blue. Hope you all have a Happy Easter! That is one big Easter bunny,looks like the kids didn't mind at all. Thanks again for everything, we had a great time!

Natalie said...

I love the fact that she recognized that bunnies don't lay eggs. What a smart cookie!

melissa said...

I can't decide which is creepier: the non-speaking easter bunny or the UNC getups. Just kidding, of course.
Hope you had a happy easter today!

Karen and Adam said...

This post made me laugh so hard! I think the mall Easter bunnies are flat out disturbing! Rylee is one smart little chickie!