Saturday, April 18, 2009

Three Months Already!

Landon is three months old already! I can't believe he is a quarter of a year old! He is 15 lbs. 6 oz. of pure love and sweetness! I mean, seriously, how could you not fall in love with this face?
I am so glad the weather is warming up so that Landon can just be in a diaper and no clothes! I love each and every one of his rolls!
Landon will not take a bottle. He will not take a pacifier. But boy does he love those fingers! I can't wait until he discovers his toes!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kenyon and Jaima said...

Landon, Can you say "grandpa" ? I would like to hear that when we see you again.

Jami & Boys said...

you're right, you can't help but love that face!

Natalie said...

He is so adorable! I wish we lived closer so our boys could play together!

Kristi said...

i love love love him! i think he and Kylene are made for each other. :)