Tuesday, October 19, 2010

What's on your mind?

Every few weeks at school it rotates around to Rylee's turn to write a sentence for morning message. I just love to see what is on her mind when she is not with me.




Here is a self portrait she did with the sentence: "Being me is fun!" I am so glad she feels this way!
Rylee is enjoying school and is starting to get the hang of reading...not like she is reading chapter books yet...but she is making progress everyday and it is fun to see light bulbs going off in her head as she begins to explore this whole new world of reading. She especially likes reading to Landon and, when he isn't too squirmy, he loves it too!

3 comments:

Kenyon and Jaima said...

Enjoy your new post,Rylee and Landon look like they are having the time of their lives. Bed time stories are the best. Rylee love what's on your mind.Glad you are enjoying school.

Natalie said...

She is so grown up! Love that pic of her and Landon reading.

Justesen's said...

Seeing your kids like reminds me of when Shawn used to read to Luke, they grow up way to fast. I especially liked the coyote story, you never know what you might run over here, I almost hit a peacock on my way to work the other day. No joke :)