Friday, January 16, 2009

Born a Tar Heel

Since Landon was born in North Carolina at UNC Hospital, I thought this picture was only appropriate. He is truly born and bred a Tar Heel.


Ground Zero: We have discovered that changing a girl's diaper is much easier than changing a boy's. To say the least, we have been having issues in the pee department and Landon has not gone pee in a diaper yet. We might save a little money on diapers that way, but probably make up for it in laundry detergent...
...but we still think he is perfect!

6 comments:

Kenyon and Jaima said...

Landon you are the cutest little tar heel in North Carolina.Love the chubby cheeks reminds me of Rylee when she was a baby. Thanks guys for all the pictures, we love them.Oh I just want to hold him so bad. It's going to be along ten weeks til we get to come out.

Justesen's said...

Hey I warned you about the pee thing. Too funny!! He is super cute. I can't believe how tiny they are at first. Kendra

Julie said...

Congratulations! Very, very exciting. I'm thrilled for you guys. How fun!

Natalie said...

Yes I hear that can be one of the challenges of having a boy. My friend got us this wee blocker for changing diapers. Maybe you should look into that. I do love those photos with the ink on his foot. So cute.

Karen and Adam said...

We struggled with explosions from the other end when Emma was born! Karen was changing her diaper when she erupted. I laughed so hard and had to take pictures while Karen struggled with the mess, don’t worry after a few shots I helped out... I guess we will see if we get a boy so we can experience the geyser. Looks like everyone is having a good time with Landon and he is a chip off the old block.

Anonymous said...

I can't get over it. Landon is a CUTIE with a Capital C! Amen to the whole boys are harder to change. For some reason only pampers are able to tame this "problem" for us. Can't wait to hold him! Hope Mama is doing well :) Rylan, you getting any school work done??