Monday, April 7, 2008

Easter...a little late!

So, we are a little late for posting pictures from Easter. I have started working 2 or 3 days a week which has left me feeling much busier than usual. I am finally starting to get used to the new schedule though, so hopefully I will do better at posting. Anyways, so forgive me for having to play catch up!
One of the best things about the Easter Egg Hunt this year was that Davis, our sweet little nephew, really enjoyed his first year of "hunting" for eggs! He couldn't have cared less about what was inside the eggs but he laughed each time he found one and plopped it into the bucket. Then, when he wasn't looking, Lance would steal the same eggs back out of the bucket and re-hide them. Davis never even realized and was just as excited the second time! It prolonged the enjoyment and he just was so cute!
When it was Rylee's turn, she had her own "strategy"...using binoculars. She was certain she would have never found all of the eggs without them! Brilliant!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Hey Rach! I hope you guys are doing well. What adorable pictures! Rylee is so cute and Davis looks just like Lance! Too funny. Keep in touch and check out our blog when you get a chance!

Angela said...

These last two posts were SOO cute!!! Rylee looks like a real girl now. I love looking at your blog! Davis is so dang cute and I have to agree with Natalie that he does look so much like lance!