Thursday, November 12, 2009

What a sport!

Landon had to get tubes in his ears today. Although it was a common surgical procedure it did require him to have general anesthesia, which needless to say, makes me happy to have it safely behind us. He was a real sweetheart in his little hospital gown before the surgery. The nurses were smitten with him. Coming out of the anesthesia was hard for the poor little guy and he threw up quite a bit. But after a three hour nap he felt much more like himself. Hopefully a little better, so we can all get some sleep. Two months of ear infections = a household of sleepy Hansens. But hopefully things will be improving over the next few weeks.
I took these pictures on my phone, hence the poor quality.




9 comments:

Hillary said...

So glad that it's over and he did well. I was thinking about you guys all morning. Hope everyone starts sleeping better now. xo

Daybell's said...

He looks so big!!!!!!! I am glad he did so good. I am very nervous about Derrik having to have his done.

Natalie said...

Poor little guy. He is just adorable in that hopsital gown though!

alananddanielle said...

What a cutie! Glad everything went well for him. What a relief!

Kenyon and Jaima said...

What a trooper. Hopefully the family can get some shut-eye. Tell Rylee we were happy to hear her voice. It is a cheerer-upper when she calls.

Justesen's said...

Landon will probably be a totally different kid with those tubes, they did wonders for Luke. Hope you can start getting some sleep Rylan.

Daina Romney said...

I didn't even know he was getting tubes, what am I the last to know things these days? Just kidding! I am glad that he was able to get that done, I am sure he will start feeling so much better!!

Karen and Adam said...

Oooh, poor kid! Ashley got tubes too, and while I was nervous about the anesthesia and everything, the ear-infections disappeared almost completely. Landon looks so cute in that little gown! I hope he gets doing better with those infections!

Kenyon and Jaima said...

We love your new family pictures,they are so good of all of you.