Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Heartbreaker!

When Landon is tired or hungry or sad he makes this face:
It makes you feel like his feelings have been hurt in the deepest way possible.
It almost breaks my heart every time.

Sometimes I think he is fully aware of this fact.

I mean seriously, could he protrude his lower lip any further?
Rylee seems to be catching on to the fact that this may hold the secret to getting your way. But she has got to work on the eyes...her eyes look much too happy (she burst out laughing 2 seconds after I took this picture!).

8 comments:

Justesen's said...

Those pictures are hilarious, we loved the big crocodile tear, I love when their little personalities start to surface. We can't wait to meet Landon this summer.

Natalie said...

Awww. That is so precious! He is too cute for words!

Daina Romney said...

he is getting so big, I can't believe it. Mairyn has been doing that lip thing lately, I don't know where it came from but all of sudden any time she is unhappy she sticks that lip out clear down to her chin. Too funny! Cute pictures!

Kenyon and Jaima said...

Landon, your grandma and I took pictures of each other with a big lower lip sad face. We wanted to see if it came from us. It didn't. We didn't look sad, we just looked stupid. Those pictures will not be posted. Sorry. And hey, if it gets you the attention then go for it. Rylee, you couldn't look sad if you tried. (I guess you did try)

Karen and Adam said...

WOW! He sure has some sweet skills and getting what he wants. I think we can all learn from this. I think I will try it with my boss to see if I can get a raise. Too bad Karen checks out your blog, otherwise I would be using it on her. I can't wait to see these skills in action when you are out here.

Becca Miller said...

Landon is so adorable! With that lower lip who could tell him no:)

Unknown said...

That is the cutest thing I've ever seen. I'm so glad you shared those photos!

melissa said...

Are you kidding me?! That is the most adorable face I've ever seen. You make cute babies.