Sunday, October 28, 2007

Congrats Renee and Joel!

Its been a while since my last post. We have been busy! One of my best friends, Renee, is now Mrs. Renee Leonard. She had a gorgeous wedding and as you can tell, she looked stunning! Which leads me to describe the photo. The reception was held at The Carolina Inn and in the middle of Renee's dance with her father, the fire alarm went off! We all had to be evacuated. The firetrucks came and Renee and Joel got this one-of-kind picture taken with the firefighters. For a moment, I was worried that it would be upsetting for Renee, but as you can see, both bride and groom are in great spirits! After 10 or 15 minutes we all filed back into the reception hall and the rest of the evening was flawless! I know this is one of those stories they will look back on and laugh! The other photo is Ry and I at the rehearsal dinner which I added after realizing I had not posted one of the two of us together. Congrats to Renee and Joel!

No comments: